Don’t worry guys I haven’t forgot about you at all. Shopping for guys can actually be difficult because they are so simple…I know right, mind blown! But its true most guys will say “Get me whatever” because the idea of them and shopping in the same sentence, even when they aren’t the ones shopping, is terrifying. But there are some pretty good grabs out there for the him this holiday season that will make him happy.
- Beats by Dre Headphones or Pill ($109.99-$139.99) Loud music for no reason describes everyone from my dad to my little nephew. In their cars, while they are at the gym, and just because its a Tuesday are all the reasons why guys play their favorite music. So if you don’t mind his music then I highly recommend the Beats Pill. But if you would rather him enjoy it on his own then the Beats headphones will work perfectly.
- 2K16, Fallout or Call of Duty Black Ops ($49.99) If the guy is a gamer he probably has all of these already but if he doesn’t then these would be the top picks. If he has the Xbox or PlayStation then the shoot ’em up action or sports games are going to be the way to go. And don’t be afraid to jump in and play a game or two with him, there’s nothing better than beating him at his own game.
- Gym membership Certificate ($$-$$$) Lets face it ladies, guys can tend to be more motivated than we are to head to the gym. Not saying we don’t but guys love the gym. So what would be better than making that next visit your treat. After doing my research, overall gym memberships are expensive in my opinion but you can ease the payments for him by doing something like a 30 day pass at his local gym for $54.99 (This is the price at my local gym, 24 hour fitness, 30 days). And if he already has a membership then pay for his next month or two as a Christmas gift. Happy toning!
- Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne ($28-$113) I remember seeing a meme on Facebook about something with hugging a guy and smelling their cologne and I thought to myself like that is so true. We love a man with a great smelling cologne and one of my all time favorites for men and women is the Jean Paul Gaultier collection. It is long lasting but doesn’t over power you to teary-eyed status. And did I mention the packaging is amazing, trust me you can’t confuse their bottles with any other brand.
- Fitbit ($79.99-$249.99) Yes I’m going to do it, I’m going to do the annoyingly cute matching gift idea. If you saw my post on what to get her this season then you know I put the Fitbit on that list as well. Let’s face it, this is a hot item this holiday season and again who doesn’t want to set those healthy goals after all the holiday parties with great food and sweets. And just think this would be a perfect combination with his 30 day membership you got him.
There are tons of ideas for gifts and this is just the tip of what is out there in the stores but I hope this made your shopping a lot less stressful. And if you already got him his gift then look for these deals to be even bigger right after Christmas to grab for him…or for you. Happy holidays!